MAX2000 MUD HOPPERS
The MAX2000® 6″ Mud Hopper by PSI is a rugged low-pressure, high-volume unit that makes it easy to accurately mix solid additives into drilling fluids. Driven at 40-60 PSI by the mud system’s centrifugal pumps, drilling fluid is forced through the hopper jet at a rate of 1100-1400 GPM. An integrated sack table gives handlers a safe, stable platform for easier pours into the hopper’s receiving basin. A 6″ butterfly valve allows adjustable feed rates of 400-600 lbs of solids per minute.
The MAX2000® Mud Hopper and base plate are constructed of high quality plate steel. All surfaces are painted with industrial-grade epoxy to resist wear and corrosion. A second coat of UV-resistant polyurethane is then added in the color of your choice. The unit is delivered fully assembled with sack table, receiving basin, jet nozzle, venturi and adjusting valve for a quick and easy installation.
- Low-pressure, high-volume design
- Easy connection to high-volume centrifugal pumps
- Operates at 40-60 PSI
- 1100-1400 GPM fluid capacity
- Feeds solids at 400-600 lbs/min
- 6″ neck and butterfly valve
- 1 3/4″ bore jet nipple
- Built-in sack table and receiving basin
- Epoxy coated
- Venturi included
- Fully assembled and ready to install