PSI Brake cooling unit comes standard with the following features:
- Redundant centrifugal pumps
- Plate type heat exchanger
- Tank with sight glass and 6" vent
- Analog temperature and pressure gages
- Assembled on a heavy duty skid with a four point lift and diamond floor plating.
- Skid is blasted, primed and painted
- Unit is function tested at PSI's facility
- All electrical components are suitable for hazardous environments.
- Starters for the pumps with run indicator lights.
- Flow sensor for both the brake water and raw water
- Temperature sensor for the brake water.
- Level switch for the tank
- Green and red indicator lights for each starter and all sensors
- Horn to sound when a sensor is tripped, ie no flow, excessive temperature, or a pump amps out